Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day: 45, P90X Back & Biceps


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is Day 45, the halfway point of this round of P90X. It really does fly by once you get into it. This round I've seen huge improvements, and I can't wait to see where I'm at in another 45 days!

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
I really didn't want to work out this morning, or do anything for that matter, but I hit play around 6:20 and brought it pretty well today. My pullups didn't feel as strong as normal, but my biceps were rocking. I added some weight to a few of the exercises too. Making progress!

No more Back and Biceps until the second week of phase 3. That's really only about three weeks from now, but it feels like a long time when I talk in phases.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Ab ripper is done today. I really had trouble focusing today, but overall this ab ripper was a lot stronger than Sunday's, so good work!

Halfway done with this round of P90X. Only 45 days until Insanity! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment