Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day: 29, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
Wow, amazing workout day and an amazing workout is on this disc! I haven't done Chest Shoulders and Tri's since Week 12 of Round 1, and I forgot how awesome this routine is.

As soon as I got started moving I felt so much better than I have all weekend. The New Year's party two days ago destroyed me, and I wasn't fully recovered even today, two days later. But I pushed play and just got super pumped through the whole thing. Not many of my numbers went up, but none of them went down so that's awesome. And I forgot that the Pike Pushups were in this routine, which means I do pike's every single lifting week (they're also in shoulders and arms: mc2, which I did in phase 1). These are the most killer exercise for the shoulders in the whole program, and I'm convinced I get the best results from them. Very cool!

Excellent way to start Week 5! I can't wait to see how my numbers progress on this disc in the next few weeks!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I feel like I say this after a lot of ab ripper, but this was definitely my best ab ripper yet! I pumped out 25 of everything, aside from a few single rep breaks. Every rep I did just felt so strong too! I even got a week off from ab ripper last week, so I'm really impressed I could jump right back in to it.

Week 5 is off to a great start. Phase 2 is off to a great start. 2011 is off to a great start. Tomorrow is Day 30, or actually Day 120, so pictures will be taken. I am ready to keep making big changes! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment