Friday, January 7, 2011

Day: 34, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Well it finally happened....I have a cold. I figured somewhere in my P90X journey this was going to happen, and I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I decided this morning when I woke up that kenpo x just wasn't gonna happen, and decided to stay on the couch until it was time to drive to LA. I decided I'd just switch kenpo with rest day tomorrow.

I drank cough medicine and airborne along the trip, and when we got to the hotel I had a little more of each. I found some down time and decided to bite the bullet and hit play. It wasn't pretty and I could barely move during the breaks, but I pushed through and kenpo x is completed!

Hopefully I feel better by the time Sunday arrives, but at least tomorrow I can get better! Being sick is no fun!

Week 5 is completed, and sick or not I'm here to stay! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment