Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day: 33, P90X Base & Back


WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
Wow, Base and Back destroyed me tonight. I pushed myself so hard through the first five that the second five were the hardest I've ever done. As soon as I got to the Repeat I felt completely spent. I pushed myself through though after taking a few sips of water. It helps that Tony takes a really long break in the middle, even though I actually skipped some of it with fast forward. The second half was extremely strong, or at least as strong as I possibly could.

That all said, this was my strongest Base and Back by leaps and bounds (pun totally intended). My legs really felt like they got a leg workout, my back is completely beat up (especially after back and biceps just two days ago) and my body felt like it had just finished a marathon! Awesome progress!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Excellent ab ripper tonight. Not on par with Sunday's, but a million times better than Tuesday. I rocked out almost 25 reps on everything, and the only thing that held me back was the fact that my legs and lower back were killing me. Considering I'd just finished Base and Back, that makes sense. And as always, all 50 mason twists have been completed FOR THE WEEK! Awesome stuff this round.

Just one more day in Week 5, and it's Kenpo X. After that I'm driving out to California for my cousin's bar mitzvah. The P90X DVDs and the bands are coming with me. I'm not sure if I'll need to do any workouts on the road, but I'm glad I'm gonna be prepared.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment