Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day: 43, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
My shoulders are spent! Truth be told, my chest, shoulders and triceps are all feeling pretty taxed, but my shoulders took a beating today! Great workout, even though it's Sunday and I did have to pug myself to get moving. I love working out my arms, and this is an awesome workout. The fly pushups are awesome, the pike presses are great and the slow and fast pushups are excellent!

The next time I see this workout I'll be midway through the final phase of my second round of P90X! See you in a few weeks Chest, Shoulders and Triceps!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I was pretty beat after the arm workout, but I pushed myself through and had a decent ab ripper. The first half was really difficult today, and my hips were really hurting, but by the hip rock stuff I was definitely in my zone. V up rollups were solid, oblique v ups were really strong and as always all 50 mason twists were done!

Week 7 of Round 2 is off to a great start! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment