Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day: 52, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Pretty decent Kenpo X today. I threw some strong punches, and using the bag always wears me out. Two days ago I did a pretty intense Muay Thai workout, and yesterday I hit the bag for a little while after Core. One of those I probably shouldn't have done, because as soon as the punching portion of today's workout was over my body lost a ton of energy and my punching muscles especially got really sore and tired put of nowhere. I still got through the rest of the workout and kept pretty good form, but it definitely wasn't as strong as the first few minutes.

I'm still sweaty and feeling good, so like I said, today was a pretty decent kenpo day. Week 8 is progressing well, and I'm looking forward to stretch tomorrow. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment