Monday, January 3, 2011

Day: 30, P90X Plyocide


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is Day 30, or technically Day 120. Huge progress, but I'm actually going to take my pictures and measurements in the morning. Awesome progress so far!

WorkoutP90X Plyocide
Status: Completed
Well, I've finally done Plyocide, and I've gotta say that this thing is a killer! Almost every exercise is an entire minute, and that really works the endurance since the original plyo was mostly 30 second drills. The jumping around the jump rope stuff is pretty awesome, and I really love all of the jumping with weights stuff. There's even a few medicine ball workouts, which I've never ever used before, so that's all pretty cool.

I will say that Tony takes a lot longer breaks than I want. I think part of that is he's definitely going a few more seconds than I am. Fast forward helped me keep my heart rate up, but I have a feeling that as I get better, I'm going to need longer breaks.

Tony has a black eye in this video by the way. He never says why. Just wanted to point that out.

This workout is hard, but not as impossible as I thought it would be. I'm adding my goal from round 1 to this, and by the time this round is over I will be able to do the whole workout with the weight vest on.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment