Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day: 36, P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris


Log EntryDaily Note:
Just wanted to give a shout out to a few friends starting P90X! Friends Anthony and Vanessa are each a week in, and Mark is starting today. I think there's a few more planning on getting going in the next month, and I'll give them shoutouts as soon as they do! Great job folks! It's the best decision you've ever made!

WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
I'm still not at 100% from the cold, but I mustered up the strength to hit play today and ended up with a pretty decent chest shoulders and triceps workout. The triceps felt a little more rough than normal, but the pushups were pretty strong and the shoulders were really strong. The best was the arm circles! I rocked those out really well, and my shoulders felt amazing!

Despite being sick, I had a pretty good arm workout.

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Being sick didn't help, and I gave everything I had to the arm workout, but I got through ab ripper. Stronger than round 1, but not my strongest. Considering the long weekend and I'd just driven back from LA, I'm still happy with the results. And 50 mason twists completed again.

Week 6 is off to a solid start. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment