Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day: 38, P90X Back & Biceps


WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
Back and Biceps is in the books and I feel pretty good! I took it a little easier today because I'm still feeling a lot of sinus pressure, and I was working out right as I woke up, but in general today was a pretty solid workout.

It was really cold in the gym (garage) today and I actually had the heater on the whole time. Usually I turn it off after a little while, but not today. I even wore a hoodie, which is an extreme last resort for me usually. It needs to warm up! I'm not a fan of the winter months at all!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
That was a pretty solid ab ripper. Like back and biceps, I did take it a little easier since I'm still a little sick, but overall still a very good ab ripper. I felt strong on almost all of the exercises, and 50 mason twists have once again been completed!

Week 6 is halfway through, and I'm starting to be done with this cold! Yoga tomorrow and I am going to take it on full force! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment