Friday, January 14, 2011

Day: 41, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
Week 6 is in the books, and I just finished an excellent Kenpo X workout! Last night ended up being a really weird night and I didn't get much sleep. As a result, I didn't get to do Kenpo this morning like I'd planned. Fortunately Mark, the roommate, has started P90X and we are both on Kenpo today. I've never done P90X with a friend before, and it really makes you work hard. Way hard! I threw some awesome punches and kicks and we both did all of the X Times during the breaks. We also switched off on using the bag, and I've still gotta say Kenpo X with a punching bag is brutal! Doing the 100+ punches at the end on that thing destroys your arms!

One more week of phase 2 and then a recovery week! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment