Friday, January 21, 2011

Day: 48, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
It wasn't pretty, but kenpo x is done. I was really tired this morning, but since I won't be able to work out tonight I had to get up early and hit play. I'm sore, tired, and my thumb has a cut on it that's making it hard to make a fist this morning, so the bag was definitely out. I still threw some decent punches in the air, but my kicks were pretty lame. To be fair, they are still lightyears ahead of where I was when I started, but I know I can do better.

I still finished the workout and was definitely sweaty (not as soaked as normal though), so today is definitely a victory.

Week 7 is wrapped up, and a recovery week is next week! I'm looking forward to the extra yoga and stretch days. My body is definitely feeling P90X lately.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment