Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day: 12, Calories: 0, Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance


WorkoutInsanity Cardio Power & Resistance
Status: Completed

Today's workout is completed and I feel really good about it. This morning I got up and felt pretty groggy, but hit play around 6:40. The first round of the warmup went poorly, but I didn't stop. Just no intensity. But the second and third rounds of the warmup I started to feel a lot better and broke a good sweat.

The stretch was the usual stretch. It felt nice though, especially since I bailed on yesterday's stretch.

The actual workout went well. I'm still feeling pain in the squats, probably from squatting with weights less than 12 hours before, and modified a few things. Touch the floors became suicides, squat jumping jacks became regular jumping jacks, etc. But modifying aside it was a very decent workout. I'm pleased with it.

One more day in Week 2, and it's Pure Cardio! I'm ready!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment