Monday, November 14, 2011

Day: 9, Calories: 0, Insanity Pure Cardio


WorkoutInsanity Pure Cardio
Status: Completed
Pure Cardio is complete and I feel great. It was a little hard to get started this morning, being Monday and coming off a long weekend, but I hit play at 6:45 and ended up having a really great workout.

My warmup went amazing. I'll be honest, my quads are hurting still from everything lately, and I've decided that for what my goals are I'd rather do more cardio than worrying about strengthening my quads. That said, instead of Heismans I did high knee jogging instead, and doing that I ended up having to not take any breaks in the warmup.

I kept the same mentality in the actual workout, doing fast jumping jacks instead of squat jumping jacks and things like that, and ended up having an amazing workout.

This is the hardest and best DVD in the whole program. It's just burn burn burn and sweat sweat sweat and I love that!

This weekend was rough diet wise. There was a little pizza, a little cheeseburger and a lot of hotwings. Dessert was in there too. My buddy Alex was in town, and I tried my best but the diet got destroyed over the weekend. He's only here a week and it was only this past weekend I was worried about, so hopefully I can get back on the horse today. So far I'm a veggie juice in and feeling good.

That's my story. Tonight is SS. Should be fun as always.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment