Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day: 10, Calories: 0, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


Log EntryDaily Note:
We did starting strength last night as usual. It was a great workout. I did 180 on squats. They were heavy, so I'm going to repeat it, but I did 5x5 and felt pretty good about them. Bench was next at 160. I struggled with this last week, but this time I did all sets and reps. It still felt really heavy so I'm going to repeat it Friday, but still a success.

I finished with chinups. 4x6 and 1x5. Good. Not great, but good. My form is getting a lot stronger.

Ab Ripper closed out the night and that was that.

WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
It's been a good workout week, so today was bound to happen. This morning was not a good workout. I was absolutely exhausted and my legs hurt so much. I pushed as hard as I could, but by the second half I could barely stand. I skipped ahead to the stretch at that point and called it good.

Ya, I don't have much to say about today's workout. Tomorrow is recovery day and I need it.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment