Monday, November 7, 2011

Day: 2, Calories: 0, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
Plyo cardio circuit is completed for the day! I definitely did better today than the first time I did this workout back in February. I made it through the entire warmup which is a huge achievement! The first circuit I held on for about 90 percent of it (going from the power squats to the mountain climbers got me today and I needed a short break). The last circuit was pretty pitiful, but that's ok. Today was a great start back into the world of Insanity.

My legs really hurt right now. It's going to be a tough day, and tonight is starting strength. Welcome to the next 9 weeks of my life.

Today is also my first day at the new job. I'll give you more info on that as the week moves on. It's also the first day of work for my beautiful girlfriend and my friends Felicia and Anjelica. Good luck everyone!

Gym, I'll see you tonight! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment