Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My legs hurt!

Well, I went lower. I didn't go as low as I wanted, but I went lower than I have been, and my legs are feeling it today! They don't feel like I hurt anything though, just muscle sore, so that's good. I lifted 205 yesterday on the squat, and that number keeps going up! I'm going to keep trying to go a little bit lower each workout, and hopefully in a week or two I'll be happy with my squat height.

As for bench, I finally beat 180! Three sets of 5, and it felt heavy. I've been stuck on this one for two weeks, and inching my way up there. I finally got all of my reps done, so on Friday I get to play around with 185.

We finished with chinups, and I did my absolute best ever! One set of 8 and two sets of 7! I can't believe how much I've increased on my chinups.

That's all I've got. I wanted to document last night's workout, and let you know that I'm planning on doing cardio tonight. I say planning because my legs really do hurt, so that will make tonight iffy. Maybe I'll do yoga or stretch or just throw punches. Or maybe I'll take a night off...again. Not sure. I'll let you know.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment