Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day: 31, Insanity Core Cardio & Balance


Log EntryDaily Note:
Quick shout out, my buddy Peter started Insanity yesterday. He texted me that he'd completed plyo cardio and that he was pretty sure he was dying, so I congratulated him and told him the recovery week is awesome. Good luck Peter! Start a blog!

WorkoutInsanity Core Cardio & Balance
Status: Completed
Another round of core cardio and balance is complete. More and more this is turning into my favorite workout. It has a good pace and I sweat, but I don't feel like I'm dying at the end which I personally think is great.

Three more of these workouts and I begin the max routines. I'm going to enjoy this week as much as possible, because I foresee a great deal of pain and terror in the 4 weeks after. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment