Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day: 43, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning


WorkoutInsanity Max Cardio Conditioning
Status: Completed
I got workout number 2 done around 6. It's 11:30 now because I forgot to write an entry. It was a good workout, but noticeably tired. I'm still tired, but wanted to get the blog post in since I forgot. Dig deep!

WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
The first workout of the day is done. Chest shoulders and triceps is a good workout, though honestly I much prefer doing chest and back instead. Too bad I've gotta switch up the workouts every few weeks. I've decided with the max workouts I just don't have the energy to do a supreme 90 workout on top of this one. Instead, I'm trying to make everything in here harder. I wore the weight vest today, which made all of the pushups and pike presses harder. My chest feels completely destroyed. I also used the tower 200 and did some different tricep work instead of the body weight stuff. I upped the weight and lowered the reps, and my triceps feel freakin' destroyed. It's awesome.

Time for breakfast with the folks, and tonight I hit up max cardio. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment