Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day: 50, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Circuit


Log EntryDaily Note:
Quick note, I spent the weekend in San Diego with my girlfriend and some friends. It was an awesome weekend, and I have to say I love San Diego! We saw a baseball game, we rode a roller coaster on the beach, we walked all over....it was great. Just wanted to document the great trip.

WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Circuit
Status: Completed
San Diego vacation was amazing, but I woke up in the hotel this morning and knew I had to hit play. Today is a fit test, max interval circuit and, with my added resistance workouts chest shoulders and tri's from p90x. I wasn't sure how much energy I'd have after the drive home, so I did this workout first.

Overall it was a good workout. I've been walking a lot the last two days, around the beach and gaslamp district, so my knees and legs were feeling a little rough. I hung in there though, and had a really great workout. My jumps were a little lower than normal, but I kept a really great pace. By the end I was completely soaked and it felt great to start my day.

I'm starting to get the hang of the max workouts. By no means are they easier, but I can definitely push myself a lot further than ever before. Dig deep!

After this workout we got some breakfast, and the drove home.....

WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
Got home around 4:30, and hit the gym at 6:15. I knew I was tired, but getting this resistance workout in was pretty important. I had to really dig deep, but I pushed weights and did solid pushups overall. I added the pushup resistance thing too, which made my chest really work.

Good workout, but I am exhausted now. Time for food and the bed. Bring it!

WorkoutInsanity Fit Test
Status: Not Complete
I did not have the time to do this workout before checkout, and I didn't want to do it after the drive because I want to be fresh for the fit test. I'll add it in first thing in the morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment