Friday, April 15, 2011

Day: 41, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Plyo


WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Plyo
Status: Completed
It was my second workout for the day, but I finally hit play around 7pm. Today ended up being longer than I thought, and I ended up eating a big lunch, so I took a nap as soon as I got home. I woke myself up, had a pre workout drink and started to feel pretty good.

Overall a good workout, effort wise. As for energy, I crapped out by the second circuit and felt more like I was flailing than choosing to move. It was pretty rough. But aside from some breaks, I never stopped and was completely soaked by the end of the workout. In fact, I think this was the most I've sweat in an Insanity workout. That's saying a lot too.

The whole working out again today thing will make more sense in a second. The next entry clarifies. Yada yada yada. I'm going to sleep on this comfy couch now. Week 6 is done. Dig deep!

WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Circuit
Status: Completed
Yup, this blog is completely out of order. Yesterday I had kind of a bomb dropped on me (us) at work, and long story short working out last night just wasn't going to happen. Don't worry, work's cool, I just need to do some serious thinking in the next few months. But working out related, I at least had done the back and biceps workout yesterday morning, so I'd worked out.

This morning I woke up at the usual time and did the max interval circuit that I was supposed to do last night. Between allergies and a rough night last night, I thought for sure today was going to be a terrible workout. As it turned out, today went incredibly well! I had a lot of energy, and pushed through really well. The warmup was a little tricky, but the circuits went awesome. My jumps were all really high, and the pushups were all pretty legit. I took a few rests throughout, but I was impressed with how quickly I recovered and could get right back into it.

This is actually a really fun workout. I missed that last Sunday when I was struggling to stay alive throughout the workout, but today I noticed it. The pushups are all funky and fun, and the punching jumping stuff is awesome too. There's a good pace, and overall it just feels like you're playing sports more than working out. I dig it. The hour for this workout goes by really fast, or at least did today. Hopefully I can keep this enjoyment up for three more weeks.

One more workout scheduled for tonight after work. Hopefully this one is as good as the one I just did. That would end the week on a really fantastic note, and make today a phenomenal workout day. You'll know before I do since you'll be reading these out of order, but still wish me luck. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment