Friday, April 22, 2011

Day: 48, Calories: 0, Insanity Core Cardio & Balance


WorkoutInsanity Core Cardio & Balance
Status: Completed
Well, there good news and bad news. The bad news is that Max Interval Sports Training, the optional workout today, didn't work either. That's what I get for buying Insanity on eBay. The good news is that I felt incredible this morning and had an outstanding core cardio and balance workout. I know it's not that hard of a workout anyways, but my body felt great and I pushed really hard. My abs and arms were pretty tight from yesterday's workouts, but definitely a good tight. And I had a lot of energy and just felt excellent from start to finish.

I wish I'd done the sports training routine, but today was fun.

WorkoutOther (Use Note Field)
Status: Completed
Since I didn't have sports training, I wanted an intense ending. I threw in Overtime from The Asylum. This DVD is 15 minutes and is meant to give you an extra burn on any insanity or asylum workout. It was difficult to say the least. I liked it, but my body was aching by the end. I'm also terrible at jumping rope, and just did the jump rope without the rope. The pullups at the end were tricky since i did pullups yesterday. In general this really took today's workout to the level I wanted, and considering my extra energy I'm glad I did it.

Overall I dug this workout. It was hard, but at 15 minutes it's definitely easy to throw in when I have the energy. Week 7 is done. I'm heading to San Diego for the weekend to relax. I've earned it. See you on Sunday! Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment