Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day: 38, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning


WorkoutInsanity Max Cardio Conditioning
Status: Completed
I woke up this morning, looked at the Insanity calendar and literally shuttered when I saw Max Cardio Conditioning was on the agenda. That name just sounds hard. As I found out a little while later, I was right. This was the most difficult Insanity workout so far. I had a feeling it would be a lot like Pure Cardio, and it really is. Just one long workout, minute long exercises and no breaks. Generally, the exercises themselves were not as hard as Pure Cardio, but there's 15 extra minutes attached to this workout. It just keeps going and going, and about halfway through I burnt myself out. I thought I could keep up and tried my absolute best, but after the midway point I was barely able to do ten reps of an exercise, and I had a lot of breaks. The pushup jacks really destroyed me, but there's so many jumps that my legs were beat up pretty early too.

Great workout this morning, but I definitely have a long way to go on this workout. I can't even imagine doing Insane Abs after this thing, which is what happens a week from Thursday (I looked ahead). Let's see how I do.

Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment