Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day: 29, Insanity Core Cardio & Balance


WorkoutInsanity Core Cardio & Balance
Status: Completed
The recovery week has arrived! My body has been working hard for the last four weeks, and I don't think I could have worked as hard today on a normal insanity workout. I definitely don't feel like I could have done a double workout today with P90X.

Today and every day this week is core cardio and balance. I didn't know what to expect coming in to this workout, but it was actually pretty awesome. A decent amount of cardio work without getting me completely destroyed like a normal workout, and the ab stuff is pretty fun too. Good workout.

I'm a little concerned that I do this DVD every day this week. That feels like a lot to do in a row, and I don't want to get burnt out with it. However, it's only a week, and I really like that shaun t actually says in this workout "welcome to your recovery week" and "you've been working hard the last four weeks." Clearly this workout is here for a specific reason, so I'm trusting the program. Week 5 starts off strong! Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment