Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day: 40, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Circuit
Status: Not Complete

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
I finally popped in the v-sculpt DVD. It's an interesting workout. Tony and Mason are pulling exercises out of a hat, so the routine is all random. You do everything twice, which with the random felt weird. Variety of life, right? Nothing really new in this workout, but a good mix of bicep and back exercises. I did all of the pullups on the bar today, except for the very last set which I did on the total gym. I like that I can legitimately do pullups now, and my left arm/chest do not hurt at all! Finally, I can do pullups. I'm looking forward to seeing my numbers go up over the next few weeks.

I don't know if I'll do v sculpt or a different back and biceps DVD. Doing it in the morning, I don't have time to stack workouts anymore. I was originally doing the same workout for a few weeks to see how I improve, but I'm seeing now that variety may be the way to go. I have a week to decide so I'll keep you posted.

You'll read these out of order, but I still have an Insanity workout to do tonight. And it's a busy day at work. I am going to pass the f out by 7:30 tonight, I can feel it. Wish me luck! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment