Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day: 53, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Recovery


Log EntryDaily Note:
Quick note, I've decided to stop taking the recovery drink after workouts. I'm doing just protein powder and water, at least for a few weeks. I feel like the recovery drink has too many carbs in it, and now that I think about it my weightless started to slow when I got on it months ago. I'm curious if just protein helps me out. I'll keep you posted.

WorkoutInsanity Max Recovery
Status: Completed
Another Mac Recovery is in the books. I was tired this morning, but the recovery workout was exactly what I needed. I didn't quite keep up with the group, but I did as much as I could and felt plenty stretched and rested by the time it was over. I'm still not sure how I feel about this workout....it tries to be cardio, resistance and yoga and never quite achieves any of those. It did make me think that I really miss doing yoga. I'm definitely looking forward to 2 or 3 yoga sessions during my recovery week.

I can't believe this time next week I do my last Max Recovery. Insanity is going by really fast. Week 8 continues, and it's almost time for The Asylum. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment