Monday, April 18, 2011

Day: 44, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Circuit
Status: Completed
Another round of Max Interval Circuit is complete. My whole body was exhausted when I got up this morning, I imagine from yesterday's two workouts. My knees and quads were especially killing me. When I got into the warmup, I thought my legs were going to fall off. I pushed and took a lot of breaks, but by the end of the warmup I felt like I hadn't done much yet except walk around talking about how tired I was. And my stomach randomly started growling. I hit pause before the stretch, threw some protein powder into my water bottle and kept going.

The protein powder helped a little. My stomach felt better. The first two circuit series (so six circuits) I felt like I was struggling. I had some randomly good 45 second periods, and those were cool. Mostly that whole block felt how the warmup should have felt. The last three circuits I actually was feeling pretty great and at that point I did a lot better. It felt good and I am covered in sweat now.

I wish the energy I had for the final series was there the whole time. At least I got some good exercise in overall. Week 7 continues. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment