Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day: 47, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning


WorkoutInsanity Max Cardio Conditioning
Status: Completed
After work I came home, hit play and finally got started around 6:30. The warmup was hard, but not tired hard as much as sore calves hard. I pushed, but had to take a few breaks. After the stretch though I felt incredible and had an amazing cardio workout! There were definitely a few breaks, and every once in a while I'd really push it and had to slow down after a few that, but overall this was an amazing workout. It was great!

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
I wanted to do Insane Abs, but for some reason it wouldn't work in my DVD player. Fortunately I did cardio abs, which was an option. I haven't done this in a few weeks, and I had an outstanding ab workout. By far my best cardio abs.

Quick note, my roommate Mark decided to join me for this workout. Just cardio abs. He looked pretty beat up at the end. I asked what he thought, and he admitted that if I wasn't there he'd have turned it off after five minutes. The words "intense" and "stupid" were used. Considering I made it this far in the program and had a really good workout today, that made me feel like I've really come a long way. Mark's in pretty good shape, so ya, go me.

That's all I've got. Good workout. One more day this week. Dig deep!

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
It's morning, and I did back and biceps today. I know last week I did v sculpt, but for some reason this was more up my alley today. I rocked out some great, slow, heavy reps on the biceps. They're feeling pretty good right now. And pullups wise, I did only pullups (no total gym) and really tried to bring it. I only got 4-8 reps on each one, but in total I did about 35 pullups in a 50 minute period. Considering a year ago I couldn't do 1 pullup, I'm pretty happy with that.

Two more workouts tonight, and I finally get to try Insane Abs. You'll know how I did before I do since that post will be above this. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment