Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day: 52, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning


WorkoutInsanity Max Cardio Conditioning
Status: Completed
Pain! That's all I can say to describe today. I don't know why, but my quads were absolutely destroyed this morning, and this workout is entirely quads. I felt like I was moving in slow motion all morning. Needless to say, this was not my strongest workout. I'm impressed that I finished. But I did, kind of, so that's good.

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
I got to cardio abs, and even though this one doesn't use my quads as much my body was already beat up. I had to struggle through this workout too. Last week I was so much stronger on these two workouts. I think I'm really starting to feel worked from month 2.

I'm glad tomorrow is max recovery. I feel like my body needs it.

Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment