Monday, April 11, 2011

Day: 37, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Plyo


WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Plyo
Status: Completed
Max plyo is done, and I am beat! This workout is definitely harder than the regular plyo cardio circuit, and honestly if I was going to take a complete break today I could have done plyo x from p90x. This thing is nuts! Lots of jumps, and there's even a few plyo pushups. Freakin ridiculous! The setup is the same as yesterday, with 45 second exercises in the circuits.

One thing I didn't like was that you only do the last circuit once. I think I saved energy in the second series because I wanted to make it to the end. When we only did one series at the end, I felt like I had a little more to give. Next time I do this workout (Friday) I'll be sure to remember that there's only two full series and really dig deep.

Quick note, I'm really sore today from yesterday's workouts. My upper back hurts, and I don't know if it's from the resistance workout or the max workout. I'm thinking the latter since I didn't do back yesterday, but who knows. My calves are completely dead today, which didn't help much with today's workout. That I completely blame on the Max workout. Not a bad sore. Just very tired from a good workout sore.

Month 2 is off to a solid start. Week 6 continues. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment