Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day: 46, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Recovery


Log EntryDaily Note:
Quick note, Grandma called me fat last night. Not in so many words.....she said it in her oh so tactful way.....but the message was loud and clear. After debating running her down with my car all night, I realized she's right. I'm definitely losing weight, but my stomach is there and it noticeably stands out. I eat a lot healthier than I did before p90x started in September, but I think I need to figure out a solution. I'm packing on muscle and I love it, but the belly needs to go away. I've worked my ass off since starting this whole thing, but it's not enough. I'm debating a few options for what that next step is, and I'll keep you posted. Working out is going to stay strong, but I need to take the diet to the next level.

WorkoutInsanity Max Recovery
Status: Completed
Max Recovery is complete. I'm not sure why, but I have trouble getting into this workout. It's like it's trying to be yoga, but never really gets all the way there. The stretching doesn't feel as deep as I feel like I need, and the speed of the whole thing feels too fast to give me any benefit. There's some slow resistance stuff, but not enough to get me feeling like I am working any muscles. If anything I can say I feel looser, but definitely not stretched out or rejuvenated. My left leg hurts from this week's workouts, and after the recovery I feel like it's just as rough as when I started.

I will say I enjoy the ab work at the end. The hammer, which isn't nearly as hard as the name sounds, works the front of the stomach very nice. I dig it.

Overall good workout for what it was. I don't fully understand this workout, but any day I don't have to do the Insanity warmup is a good day. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment