Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day: 91, P90X Rest


Log EntryDaily Note:
Tomorrow starts round 2 and I am ready! I'm going to try to add a little more cardio in with some mma DVDs I have and cardio x of course. I've gotta lose a little more weight, and I need to get myself ready for Insanity!

P90X is an amazing program that helped me lose a lot of weight and put on a lot of muscle. The diet is by far the hardest part of it all. I don't follow the P90X diet, but eat a pretty healthy six or seven small meals per day. I also cheat once or twice a week. Honestly, I'm ok with that. Ya, if I followed the diet to a T I'd lose more weight, but I'm a huge fan of food and this whole thing is about me enjoying life to its fullest. So I cheat once in a while; ya, it's bad, but I'm still doing a hell of a lot better if I didn't follow any diet. There's no reason to scold myself for it and there's no reason to quit because I messed up a few times. The program works, and even if it's slower this way, it's a million times better than if I did nothing.

The workouts are difficult in P90X, but not too much is impossible. I got better at every single exercise over 90 days, and I'm going to keep getting better in round 2. There's still a few things I can't do, but I try and each time I get a little closer. Just like the diet, even a little is so much better than nothing at all.

Wish me luck in Round 2, and keep reading! Huge results are on their way!

Thanks you for everything Tony and BeachBody. You're great people! Bring it!

WorkoutP90X Rest
Status: Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment