Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day: 8, P90X Chest and Back


WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
Ouch. This was a rough workout today. My arms were pretty beat, I guess from last week, and the tendon was hurting again on the pullups. I still pushed hard today, but most of my numbers went down this week. On a plus side, I paced myself this week, so my numbers were similar between rounds 1 and 2 of this workout.

I'm going to do all of the pullups on Thursday on the total gym. Last week the tendon felt fine after this workout, but started hurting after base and back. I want to be able to do pullups this round, so I have to figure this out. Wish me luck!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Solid workout. Lunch is ready so I'm making this short. Week 2 is off to a great start. Might do some cardio later who. We'll see.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment