Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day: 10, P90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2


WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2
Status: Completed
Once again, Shoulders and Arms: MC2 has kicked my ass! I really love this workout. The shoulders first arms second thing is different from everything in the original program, and today I even noticed how Tony has the hard big muscle stuff in the beginning of each set and the more precise muscle stuff at the end. Even though there's a little less sets than in the original Shoulders and Arms, the way this one is set up I feel like I get such a better workout! Very awesome.

I also really like that there's double the shoulder work. I've been looking at Tony and a few of the guys in the arms videos, and I'm realizing that the secret to bigger arms is to have well toned shoulders. When that diamond between the bicep and tricep is huge, those two muscles have some depth to them and you can see their definition too.

This is such an awesome workout! Thanks Tony!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Another ab ripper in the books. I'll be honest, I have this whole thing memorized, and it's pretty easy for me to lose focus. That said, when I push myself I can really rock ab ripper out well, and that's what happened today. Lots of ab reps and so far I've done all 50 mason twists every ab ripper this round!

As for the focus thing, ab ripper is only 20 minutes 3 times per week, so I may just have to push myself through it for this round.

Time for work. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment