Monday, December 6, 2010

Day: 2, P90X Plyometrics


WorkoutP90X Plyometrics
Status: Completed
Plyo returns with a vengeance! I still love this workout, even though it's still really freakin' hard. I managed to get through the whole thing with the weight vest on too. Looks like a two week break didn't slow me down. In fact, I felt amazing the whole time, and my jumps were great. I'll be honest, I dog it a little on the rock star hops, but the rest of the workout I can really push my way through.

I have a weird schedule day at work, so I came home at lunch to work out today. I wonder how much that changes things. I definitely had more energy today, and I had a shakeology for lunch about 45 minutes before plyo. Hmm....

Week 1 of Round 2 is still going strong! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment