Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day: 22, P90X Yoga: MC2


Log EntryDaily Note:
Not yoga related, but I'm reviewing plyocide right now. I want to see if it's as hard or harder than plyo x. If it is, I'm switching it in in phase 2, similar to how the weights change. In phase 3 I'll alternate it every other week. That's only if I decide I like it, but the main thing is that if I do plyocide I won't use the weight vest. That's officially on the record. I'll have my decision by next week!

WorkoutP90X Yoga: MC2
Status: Completed
Yoga: MC2 is completed. The better I do at this routine, the better I feel after. It's a really amazing yoga routine. It's so much more involved than yoga x, and it's not a formulaic too. I like that, because it's much easier to dread things when I can predict them. Surprises are much easier to deal with.

The recovery week has begun, and since it's Sunday I really had a lot of time to calm myself and wake up before yoga.

Namaste folks. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment