Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day: 26, P90X Core Synergistics


Log EntryDaily Note:
Not workout related, but today is Mom's birthday and I wanted to give a shout out to her. Happy Birthday Mom!

WorkoutP90X Core Synergistics
Status: Completed
Ouch. I had to get up early today, and the weather is crazy so I didn't sleep well, and man did I feel it during core. This was harder than the original Week 4 Core day! Today just wasn't happening. I made it through 75% of the workout when I decided the energy was gone, and I was doing more damage than good.

Today's kind of a wash, but tomorrow is yoga so I'm expecting to get my energy back soon. Recovery week is moving along, and when I start lifting again on Sunday it will be the start of 2011! I've let the diet slide a little in December, but I'm ready to hit the ground running in January! Right when Phase 2 starts, and I have a fresh bag of chocolate shakeology ready too!

Bring it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt!
    Just came to say You are doing great!
    Keep it up! Keep hitting play!

    Happy birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete