Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day: 1, P90X Chest and Back


Log EntryDaily Note:
Back in the swing of things already! I was struggling to push play today, but once I started moving I felt amazing. I know this round is going to be even better than the last one. I can feel it! And when Tony introduced the one girl (who's name is slipping me right now) in chest and back as a graduate of the program, I instinctively threw my arms in the air and said Me Too! I'm officially a graduate who's going back for seconds. Here we go!

WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
I didn't follow the tip of the day! I didn't pace myself in round 1. I got through the first pushups and did great (like really great!) and then tried pullups for the first time since I hurt myself in phase 2 of round 1. The pullups were totally happening today! They didn't hurt at all, and even though I couldn't do more than five of each, they felt so strong! Just simple, straight up and down movements! But then I got excited about these big gains, and pushed myself as hard as I could the rest of the workout. By round 2, I was spent. I never stopped though, so that's good. I could have done a little better overall if I'd done less in the beginning.

Besides that, great chest and back day and amazing way to start round 2 of P90X. I'm a million times stronger than where I was on my last day 1. I can't wait to see where I'll be when I start Insanity, just over 90 days from now!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Rough start after the chest and back fiasco, but I got my energy up after the bicycles and really brought it the rest of the workout. I haven't done ab ripper for two weeks, and I was feeling it today! Much stronger than my first ab ripper 90 days ago, and once again I did all 50 mason twists!

P90X Round 2 is off to a great start! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment