Monday, December 20, 2010

Day: 16 - Part 1



WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Yesterday ended up getting busy, then lazy, then busy again. Long story short, I never got to ab ripper. That's ok though, because I got up early today and got it out of the way, and I had a way better ab ripper than I ever could have yesterday. I had a lot more energy, and for the first time ever I did all 25 Fifer Scissors! Amazing!

Once again I did all 50 mason twists too. This goal is coming along nicely.

I don't want to make this a habit, so don't expect me to skip any more ab rippers. Glad I got it in today, but I felt really bad about yesterday. But at least I'm still bringing it!

WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
I decided I wanted more cardio and might do doubles, but I want to mix it up with something other than cardio x. I bought a punching bag and the bas rutten cd's and started using them today. They are brutal workouts for punching bag or shadow boxing, where bas calls out combinations and you throw them at full power. Each disc has 10 2 minute rounds and 3 minute rounds, and there's a boxing disc, muay Thai disc, all around fighting disc and all around workout. I won't be using the workout one much since I have p90x, but the other three are amazing cardio. Five rounds of 2 minutes of boxing beat me up today, but after ab ripper this turned into a really great morning workout.

30 minutes of cardio on the bag 3 times per week? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment