Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day: 4, P90X Yoga: MC2


WorkoutP90X Yoga: MC2
Status: Completed
I finally got to try Yoga: MC2, and I've gotta say it's brutal! For some reason I didn't sweat as much as I do in Yoga X, but all of the moves felt way more intense. I love the pace of this one, it moves much quicker. I'll have to count next time if there's more vinyasas in this one, because I don't want to lose any pushups on yoga day. The holding of each vinyasa for two seconds really gets to the chest though, and I'm sore in the absolute best way right now.

This is going to be a fun workout for the next 13 weeks. I couldn't do a lot of the poses today, so I can't wait until I improve and can hold them.

Yoga is always an excellent way to start my Wednesdays. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment