Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day: 3, P90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2


WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2
Status: Completed
Today was the first time I got to do Shoulders and Arms: MC2, and holy crap is all I can say! I thought the first shoulders and arms was excellent, but this puts it to shame! There's way more shoulder stuff, and the hard awesome shoulder stuff like pike press. You actually do as many shoulder exercises as you do biceps and triceps combined. And I really like that you do all of the shoulder exercises before you get to the biceps and triceps. Spice of life, right?

Nothing too fancy for the triceps, but the biceps.....remember static arm curls? Now try crazy 8's! I ended up doing crazy 6's with 20 lbs. Tony did it with 25's, so the first official goal I'm making for this second round is to finish the full crazy 8's (all three sets) with the 20 lbs by the end of this. Wish me luck!

Tony does a lot of talking during this one, but there's still a lot that gets done in the hour and my arms are destroyed, so I'm pretty glad there's so many breaks.

See you in a week shoulders and arms!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Awesome ab ripper. Did great on everything and did all 50 mason twists again. I notice that the harder I push myself during the beginning, the harder the mason twists are. I guess that's probably obvious, but it kind of clicked today for me. It's all about pushing myself harder.

Results are coming in round 2, and week 1 is raging on! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment