Friday, December 24, 2010

Day: 20, P90X Kenpo X


WorkoutP90X Kenpo X
Status: Completed
I decided to do kenpo on the punching bag today, and that brought a whole new world of hard to this workout. Obviously a few workouts I couldn't do on the bag, so I still did those in the air, but overall the bag really worked well.

On a side note, yesterday after ab ripper I decided to do the bas rutten CDs. I only got three minutes in, threw a (really sweet) Muay Thai kick, and ended up slamming my right foot into the metal pole. My whole foots black and blue, and my ankles a little stiff. It'll be ok, but I took it easy on kicks today, especially when kicking the bag.

Excellent final workout as I go into the first recovery week of round 2! Bring it!

WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
Decided to throw in 5 2 minute rounds of the boxing cd after not getting far yesterday. Boxing, not Thai boxing; I didn't want to throw any kicks. After kenpo, this is an awesome way to put into practice all of the combos Tony gives us.

Time for dinner! See you later punching bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment