Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day: 12, P90X Base & Back


WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
Wow, Base and Back destroyed me today! I knew what was going on this time so I could hold my own a little better, and I fast forwarded through most of the long breaks. It beat me up!

I thought about it and you spend more time off the ground in this workout than in any other. It's all pullups and jumping! So crazy!

I can't wait to see how I do on this next week!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Very solid ab ripper tonight. My abs hurt, and I'm glad I get a three day break from ab ripper.

Kenpo tomorrow and I'm excited. The new Steak n Shake opened down the street from me, and I'm cutting this short. I know it's terrible for me and definitely not on the diet, but I haven't has Steak n Shake in years! Very excited.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment