Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day: 17, Shoulders & Arms: MC2


WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
Today's a weird schedule day, so I have my normal P90X stuff at night instead of before work. I still got up early to hit the bag. I made it through 6 2 minute rounds of the Bas Rutten Thai Boxing CD. My punches felt a lot stronger than yesterday's boxing CD, but I'm not used to kicking the bag yet.

I don't plan on doing this every day, so we'll see how long I keep this up until I'm in a steady routine. Adding this into P90X is definitely going to take me to the next level.

WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms: MC2
Status: Completed
Excellent shoulders and arms day. I love this new workout, and am sad that I won't see it until phase three. On the bright, the next time I see this it'll be phase three already! That'll be huge!

I finally bought a balance ball too, and I've gotta say it changes one of the tricep exercises. You basically use it as a bench and raise a weight over your head, and I had to drop my weight by half compared to when I just did it standing.

My arms were destroyed after this workout. After ab ripper I actually strapped on the gloves and tried to hit the bag for a few minutes, but after a few crappy strikes I realized it just wasn't happening.

See you in month 3 Shoulders & Arms: MC2!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Another great ab ripper. I felt really strong on everything, did almost all of the fifer scissors (yesterday was a little better) and once again I rocked out all of the mason twists!

One more ab ripper this week and then I get a week to recover. Come on abs in round 2! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment