Thursday, March 31, 2016

Another weird week, still one more day

I'm really letting the unofficial weigh ins get to me, which isn't the point of them, but ya, today has put me in a not so great mood. But I guess you need to know how yesterday went first, huh?

Woke up yesterday feeling good and hit play on Shaun T's arm workout. This is a YouTube video I found a few months ago, but at 25 minutes it seemed like a good workout. I enjoyed it, but this will probably be the last time I ever do it. Just not super intense. Made perfect sense for my recovery week though.

I hopped on the scale after that, hoping to hit my goal of 203.3. But to my amazement, I was at 203.3, or 203.anything. I was at 202.2!

So ya, that was pretty freakin' outstanding.

I spent the rest of the day eating clean. My walk was super short, work got a little busy and my lunch didn't really happen, but I still did something. Only weird thing about yesterday was having to eat an extra salad in my car, as I was going to a meeting instead of home for dinner. When I did finally get home, I had a few bites (literally a few bites, not even a snack's worth) of cottage cheese.

Woke up this morning and hit play on HIIT 25 from TurboFire. Like I said two days ago, these things are killer! I was moving slow today, but definitely got a great workout in.

So then I got on the scale today, hoping to be on track for 201.7, Friday's goal. Unfortunately, the scale logged me at 202.2 again. Yup, literally no movement since yesterday. That means I have an entire half a pound to lose in one freakin' day.

So ya, not happy right now. I'm trying to figure out if I can get an extra workout in tonight. I've already hit my step goal for today, so that's good.

Anyways, ya, bummed about today's unofficial. Hoping to make that up tomorrow with the official weigh in. Tomorrow's also the last day of the recovery week, and then it's right into three weeks of Month 2 of Max:30.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment