Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Feeling good this week

I'm feeling pretty good this week.

I woke up yesterday and had a few things to accomplish, and it ate into my workout time. Thus, instead of hitting play on Bas Rutten, I only had time for the 15 minute Max 30 workout. Oh well, still a good workout.

I clocked in my weight yesterday morning at 209.4. The goal was 209.3, so I just barely missed, but there were a few diet slip ups (including potato soup and cheese bread Sunday night), so I'm actually pretty damn pleased with that.

This morning I hit weights again with Eccentric Upper from P90X3. I've gotta say, I really love lifting weights. I can't wait to start a full weight routine in a few months, after I lose the rest of the fat. I have some ideas in my mind, and on paper, for what that schedule is going to look like. Won't start til Summer, but I'm pumped for it! Today's workout really got me excited. This is such a great resistance workout for the upper body, all in 30 minutes.

I was feeling bloated today, not sure why, but I checked my weight and I'm at 209.8. Oy, I went up. Based on yesterday, my goal for tomorrow is 208.9, so I'm seriously hoping I can take off that .9 lbs today. I'm doing a sushi meal tonight, so I'm going to 1) keep the calories low today, even probably subbing a meal for a protein shake, and 2) I'm going to avoid rice and focus on fish tonight whenever possible. I absolutely love sushi, so I definitely want to enjoy dinner. Keeping it smart/healthy is going to be the challenge.

Alright, that's my story. I have cardio the rest of this week, so hopefully that'll help me take some extra weight off.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment