Thursday, March 3, 2016

Turbo Fire HIITs are HARD!

Today was HIIT 25 from Turbo Fire. I know, it wasn't a full 30 minutes, but 25 seems close enough. And holy crap did this thing kick my ass! I'm typing a short post today, so details will be saved for future posts (I"ll see this again in about a month) but yes, it was brutal!

I really like the Turbo Fire HIIT workouts, and am planning on incorporating them more into Calendar #3.

Weighed in at 212.2 today. Considering dinner with family last night meant not the healthiest of meals (I even ate a cookie!) just seeing the scale move downward was a victory. Tomorrow I still am shooting for 211.9, so I'm pushing extra hard today.

Also another shout out to my wife, who is destroying her workouts! 21 Day Fix sounds awesome, and I'm so proud of her for doing it. I might have to try a few more of those workouts soon too. They sound hard as hell!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment