Wednesday, March 23, 2016

So we can learn to pick ourselves back up

Yup, I finished the quote with today's title. Good times.

Monday I was a bit down. Emotionally, not weight wise. Weight wise I was up. Not good times. But I kicked it into gear from there and have had a good week since. Let's talk workouts first.

Yesterday I hit it hard with Eccentric Upper. Tony Horton's the man, and I love lifting weights with him. Good times. Lots of pushups, lots of pullups (I'm still using the bench for support) and lots of shoulders. This workout needs more biceps/triceps, but I'm getting that from Incinerator, so all good.

This morning I was super tired, but I hit play on Sweat Intervals. This is such an excellent workout from Shaun T. I was drained and it kicked my ass hard core today, but I got it done. I'm giving myself a C+ on the workout, so not great at all, but I came out of it soaked and was still happy with that.

Alright, let's talk scale. Monday's goal was 206.3, and I clocked in at an abysmal 208.8. JEEZ! That's terrible. Well, that made today's goal 208.3. I kept the diet clean, and actually clocked in yesterday (an unofficial day, so it doesn't count) at 206.8. Alright, already overshot the goal and already back on track-ish from last week. But I wanted to keep pushing, and push I did with the diet and the ok-ish workout this morning. And I stepped onto the scale today to find....


206.0!

Yup, I felt good. For a brief moment the scale flashed 205.8, but it locked in at 206. Hey, still good. So, I basically overshot Monday's goal today. All things considered, I'll take it. Back down, losing weight again, and feeling good.

I'm going to keep it clean all week and I really don't plan on doing any cheat meals this weekend. Let's see how long I can keep the weightloss train going. The current overall goal weight is 180, though I'm still debating if I want to take that down to 170, but either way I'm really really eyeing right now that sub-200 number. It's close. Really close. I can feel it. I'd say I can taste it, but I have no clue how many calories are in sub-200 and I'd rather not actually taste it for that reason. Yup, bad jokes are rampant today!

The rest of the week is filled with cardio. Let's see what I can pull off by Friday. Then it's onward to a recovery week (which basically just means very very little Max 30, and some different weight workouts).

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment