Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yoga X Update

I had a long lunch yesterday, so I decided to do Yoga X on my break. Unfortunately, I forgot that this workout is an entire hour and a half, and I just didn't have the time to finish it. When I got home, I had to work on a paper for school, so Yoga X did not get completed.

To top it off, after writing the paper I decided to eat a burrito, immediately before bed. It's the next morning now, and I feel absolutely terrible. I guess I'm not in college anymore, but hopefully this turns me off completely from the late night eating.

Not finishing my workout and eating terrible, I feel like yesterday was not a success. That's ok though; this whole process is going to be a learning experience. I have another weird schedule day, so I'm going to do Legs & Back on my lunch break (this one's actually going to fit in the time frame), and when I get home tonight I'm going to finish up Ab Ripper X and maybe even throw in a Cardio X workout. We'll see how my legs are doing.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment