Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day: 5, P90X Ab Ripper


WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed

WorkoutP90X Back & Biceps
Status: Completed
I don't know where the Legs and Back DVD is, and it was getting late so Back and Biceps had to do. I've never done this workout before, and I see now why it's not meant to be done until the second month. I am beat! But I got through it the best I could, and it wasn't bad. It did kick my ass enough that my ab ripper was a little crappy, but I finished it too and I feel good.

By the way, last night I decided to eat a giant burrito from Roberto's around 10:30. This used to be no problem, but today I woke up feeling TERRIBLE! No more late night eating from this point forward, and no fatty foods on weekdays at all. Nutrition is the hardest part of this, and I'm taking it seriously this time.

Almost done with Week 1! Time to finish strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment