Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day: 19, P90X Legs & Back


WorkoutP90X Legs & Back
Status: Completed
I'm just gonna say it...I do not like this workout. There's this sense of hostility in it, and some of the camera shots don't make sense. I think I'm going to look for another Legs and Back workout from Beachbody.

That aside, I did it. Legs are the largest muscle group, I think. I'm not actually anything resembling a doctor, but I heard that somewhere. Anyways, the bigger the muscles, the quicker I burn fat. Big muscle, big burn, so I push myself through this one.

Today was rough at work and I was on my feet all day, so I kind of dragged ass. But I completed the whole thing. I did do way more pullups than I've ever done before though, so that was awesome! I realized today that every week I've done P90X is also a week I can say "This week I did more pullups than I've ever done in my life." That's amazing to me!

See, even on a dragging ass day I still manage to bring it. How awesome is that?!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I don't know if it's because I dogged it on Legs and Back or if I'm actually getting (really) stronger, but I rocked this one! I mean really rocked it! I even did 40 (almost all 50) of the mason twists! This six pack thing seriously doesn't sound impossible now. I figure I can get abs in 2 rounds, but if I see anything in round 1 I will flip! New goal? We'll see!

One more day until the end of Week 3! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment